- Basics of HTML Introduction to HTML
- HTML5 Elements Semantic Page Elements
- HTML5 Form New Form Elements
- HTML Drawing HTML5 Canvas
- References HTML Tags
How to start
HTML CHAR formatting
HTML Layout tags
HTML Character Encoding
Semantic Inline Elements
Form Element Attributes
New Input types
HTML Event Attributes
In this section we will learn how you can create your own website using HTML.
Each topic will be explained with the help of examples. Using online HTML edtior you can edit examples and check results on one click.
HTML5 is the latest version after the arrival of HTML and XHTML standards. It is backward compatible with HTML 4 and several new features are introduced in it.
What's New in HTML5
- New tags introduced for describing page portions. Footer, Header, Section.
- Input tag variations for taking input for date, email and address fields.
- Support for audio and video is provided.
- Gaming support is added which makes HTML5 a powerful platform for game development.
We will start our learning from basic HTML tags and cover all advanced and new tags introduced in HTML5. All topics are leveraged with simple and best examples so people can adapt the concept and continue quick learning.